Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back to life

Oh, it's September again.
The summer is waving goodbye and the fall is coming.
What does that mean to me?
It's the end of the crowdedness in my beautiful coastal city. The end of the hottness and humidity. And the start of the wonderful fall. Yes, the fall is best season one can enjoy Alexandria in.
It's the end of the lazy summer and the start of the very busy academic year.
The end of hibernation and the start of activities.
It means that I'm back to my life again.
To my study, my cultural activities, my free thoughts.........etc.
The programs of the cultural centers again.
The concerts.
The language courses.
But, was my summer really lazy?
Hmmmmmm, may be not.
I could get some new ideas.
I started practising reiki, and knew a lot of the secrets of life through combining it with Islam.
This blog was one of the new ideas of the summer and one of the most inspiring ones in my life.
I read some nice books too. Two of them were from Dr. Ibrahim El-Fiky.
Anyway, it's a new start.
A new start with new thoughts, new ideas, new experiences and new challenges.
Will it be a happy successful year?
Will it be a start to a better life?
Let's hope so.

No comments: